- Check Out the Obamas' Posh DNC Digs—Where Oprah Might Be Joining Them!
- Glee First Look: Lea Michele's Sexy "Britney 2.0" Photos
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Glee, How I Met Your Mother, Supernatural and More!
- Ryan Lochte Says Jeah to 30 Rock Guest Spot
- Bitch Stole My Peplum: Kim Kardashian vs. Charlize Theron in Lanvin
- Lady Gaga's New Album ARTPOP Will Be a "Multimedia Experience"
- Kim Zolciak Shows Off Slim Post-Baby Body Two Weeks After Giving Birth
- Tom Brokaw Released From Hospital After Feeling "Light-Headed"
- Caroline Kennedy Reveals One of Her Favorite Taylor Swift Songs
- Jeffrey Katzenberg, D.A. Pennebaker Tapped for Honorary Oscars
- Bald Kellie Pickler Thanks Fans (and Ellen DeGeneres!) for Head-Shaving Support
- Bridesmaids Star Chris O'Dowd Gets Married
- Radiant Katie Holmes Makes First Post-Split Appearance at Style Awards
- Ouch! Kristen Stewart Spotted Sporting a Splint on Her Finger
- One Direction Defends Prince Harry's Naughty Trip to Vegas: "He's Real!"
- Katie Holmes Named First Ever Celeb Face of Bobbi Brown
- New York Fashion Week Cheat Sheet: Five Things on Our Radar
- Toronto Film Festival Opens: Joseph Gordon-Levitt Gets a Bruce Willis Makeover
- Robert Pattinson to Appear at MTV Video Music Awards
- Michelle Obama Gives Top 10 Reasons to Watch Democratic National Convention
Posted: 06 Sep 2012 11:12 AM PDT
Much has been made of President Barack Obama's biggest fan, Oprah Winfrey, apparently sitting this convention out. But whispers around N.C. say the media mogul might actually be making an...
Posted: 06 Sep 2012 10:43 AM PDT
Rachel Berry, we are a slave for your sexy side. In these new photos from Glee's second episode of the season, which also happens to be the Britney Spears tribute, Rachel (Lea...
Posted: 06 Sep 2012 10:36 AM PDT
We've spent a lot of time over the past couple of days talking about the new shows coming to your small screens in the fall, but don't think we forgot about the returning series!...
Posted: 06 Sep 2012 10:00 AM PDT
Romance, schmomance! Though Ryan Lochte has been in talks with reality-dating shows like The Bachelor and Ready for Love, NBC confirms the next TV gig he's chosen has nothin' to...
Posted: 06 Sep 2012 09:59 AM PDT
We love the peplum trend. What other fashion concept instantly turns your hips into a convenient coffee table? And if you hate your shoes, boom, throw on a peplum frock and you never have to see...
Posted: 06 Sep 2012 09:55 AM PDT
It looks like Lady Gaga's upcoming album will be the gift that keeps on giving. "I'm excited to tell you all that ARTPOP is going to be a multimedia experience that comes in...
Posted: 06 Sep 2012 09:52 AM PDT
Kim Zolciak is making post-baby weight loss look easy. For most new moms, shedding the pregnancy pounds takes time, but the Real Housewives of Atlanta star's body is bouncing back...
Posted: 06 Sep 2012 09:50 AM PDT
UPDATE: The newsman has been given a clean bill of health. "After medical evaluation and a round of tests, Tom was pronounced in great health and has been discharged.," NBC News...
Posted: 06 Sep 2012 08:50 AM PDT
While Caroline Kennedy appeared on Thursday's CBS This Morning to chat politics, it was inevitable that the conversation would eventually turn to Taylor Swift. After all, cousin...
Posted: 06 Sep 2012 08:35 AM PDT
He revived Disney's animation wing in the early '90s and launched a new studio in the form of DreamWorks. And now Jeffrey Katzenberg can add another feather to what is already an...
Posted: 06 Sep 2012 08:33 AM PDT
Hair, hair, Kellie Pickler! The country star shaved her long blond locks off yesterday morning on Good Morning America to show support for her lifelong BFF, Summer Holt Miller, who is...
Posted: 06 Sep 2012 08:22 AM PDT
Always a Bridesmaids star, never a bride? Well, true enough. But Chris O'Dowd did have the honor of being a groom at his recent wedding. The Irish funnyman tied the knot with his...
Posted: 06 Sep 2012 08:00 AM PDT
Looks like single life suits Katie Holmes. The 33-year-old actress made her first public appearance Wednesday night at the Style Awards in New York City. Stunning in a champagne-colored...
Posted: 06 Sep 2012 07:30 AM PDT
Who knew a trip to Toronto could generate so much attention for Kristen Stewart? No, we're not talking about the fact that the actress is set to make her first public appearance...
Posted: 06 Sep 2012 07:06 AM PDT
No, the young guys from One Direction aren't saying everyone should go to Las Vegas and get as crazy as Prince Harry. When we exclusively caught up with the Brit boy band...
Posted: 06 Sep 2012 06:36 AM PDT
It's no secret that Katie Holmes' post-split career has been on the up and up, and now her latest venture is just another line to add to her growing resumé. Bobbi...
Posted: 06 Sep 2012 06:25 AM PDT
Lights, camera, fashion! Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week is upon us in New York. And while we're definitely looking forward to seeing next season's trends, we're also hoping...
Posted: 06 Sep 2012 06:00 AM PDT
If you want to look like Bruce Willis, it will take you at least three hours ever day in a makeup chair. That's how long it took Jospeh Gordon-Levitt, 31, to look like a younger...
Posted: 05 Sep 2012 10:05 PM PDT
It's Robert Pattinson vs. Kristen Stewart for your attention tomorrow night. While Stewart will be at the Toronto Film Festival, making her first public appearance since scandalizing...
Posted: 05 Sep 2012 09:30 PM PDT
As if the stirring speeches from Kal Penn and Bill Clinton weren't enough reason for you to watch the Democratic National Convention, Michelle Obama (who gave her own...
|You are subscribed to email updates from E! Online (UK) - Top Stories |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|