- Shia LaBeouf's Long Strange Trip to Prepare for Movie Roles Includes Moonshine...and Acid?
- See Why Zac Efron and Taylor Schilling Had Such Chemistry in The Lucky One
- Alec Baldwin and Hilaria Thomas: No Baby on Board!
- Justin Bieber Headed to The X Factor
- Rob Kardashian Insists Rihanna Is Just a "Friend," but What About Rita Ora?
- Lindsay Lohan, LAPD Mum on Jewelry Heist Reports—but What's Up With That Bling Pic?
- Prince Harry's Naked Vegas Photos Defended by Charlotte Church as Singer Slams "Invasion of Privacy"
- Camille Grammer's Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Mansion on the Market for $17.9 Million
- First Look: Robin Williams Goes Bald as President Eisenhower in The Butler
- Prince Harry Sets First Post-Naked Photo Scandal Public Appearance for a Very Good Cause
- MasterChef Judge Graham Elliot Welcomes Third Son
- Have Bill Cosby and Rihanna Met Their Maker?! Nope, Just the Latest Celebrity Death Hoax Victims
- Prince Harry Naked Photos: Supporters Strip Down to Stand Up for Raunchy Royal
- Prince Harry's Vegas Strip Party: What It Cost British Taxpayers
- Happy Birthday, LeAnn Rimes! Mrs. Eddie Cibrian Turns 30
- Foo Fighters Done? Band Plays "Last Show for a Long Time"
- Benicio Del Toro Spotted With Baby Delilah—and Baby Mama Kimberly Stewart
- Awesome Tom Hanks Photo: Fan Pretends to Be Drunk With Oscar Winner
- Anna Paquin, Drew Barrymore and Camila Alves Show Off Their Baby Bumps
- Bachelor Pad Recap: Can You Spell Immunity?
Posted: 28 Aug 2012 11:19 AM PDT
When it comes to getting into character, Shia LaBeouf's method for his latest film apparently included taking drugs. The 26-year-old thesp revealed that he dropped acid to prepare...
Posted: 28 Aug 2012 11:00 AM PDT
If you thought Zac Efron and Taylor Schilling easily managed to heat things up in the sizzling love story, The Lucky One, well, there's a good reason for it. In this exclusive first...
Posted: 28 Aug 2012 10:37 AM PDT
It's been barely two months since Alec Baldwin and ladylove Hilaria Thomas walked down the aisle. But could they be heading down the baby way, too? Don't jump the...
Posted: 28 Aug 2012 10:29 AM PDT
It's Bieber time! Justin Bieber will appear on this season of The X Factor as a celebrity mentor, multiple sources confirm to E! News. He's reportedly teaming up with L.A....
Posted: 28 Aug 2012 09:49 AM PDT
Rob Kardashian obviously has a way with the ladies. After all, the E! star has recently been spotted spending time with both Rihanna and Rita Ora. So it was really no surprise...
Posted: 28 Aug 2012 09:31 AM PDT
If Lindsay Lohan pilfered any jewels, it's up to L.A.'s Finest to ferret out the truth. Neither the troubled starlet nor anyone in her camp is commenting on allegations that...
Posted: 28 Aug 2012 09:14 AM PDT
Charlotte Church is fighting for Prince Harry's right to party. In private. The Welsh singer has spoken out in defense of the embattled royal's clothes-eschewing, not-so-lost Las...
Posted: 28 Aug 2012 09:12 AM PDT
Does this beautiful estate look familiar? It should. This was the lavish home we all got to see when Camille Grammer starred on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, but it's...
Posted: 28 Aug 2012 09:10 AM PDT
Robin Williams likes Ike all right—so much that he's putting on a bald cap to play him. The 61-year-old comic actor is taking a serious turn as World War II...
Posted: 28 Aug 2012 07:52 AM PDT
Prince Harry has shown off quite a few body parts over the past week. Next up on display: his big old heart. While he could easily be excused for keeping a low profile for the next, oh,...
Posted: 28 Aug 2012 07:48 AM PDT
MasterChef judge Graham Elliot and his wife, Allie, now have one more bun out of the oven. The couple, who already have two sons, welcomed another baby boy on Saturday with the...
Posted: 28 Aug 2012 11:19 AM PDT
This is no laughing matter. Comedian Bill Cosby has, once again, found himself on the receiving end of a celebrity death hoax. The funnyman became quite the trending topic on...
Posted: 28 Aug 2012 05:28 AM PDT
Prince Harry's loyal subjects are ready to show their body of support. Like, their whole body. A Facebook group has popped up to rally behind the party prince in the wake...
Posted: 28 Aug 2012 05:00 AM PDT
Did British taxpayers shell out for Prince Harry's naked romp? Do they have any say in future naked romps? —O. Quincy, via Twitter Let's put it this way: At least...
Posted: 28 Aug 2012 04:00 AM PDT
It looks like someone got a little head start on her birthday festivities. This special day marks the beginning of LeAnn Rimes' dirty 30s, but this star is already in party...
Posted: 27 Aug 2012 09:47 PM PDT
Dave Grohl won't be wasting any more light on tour. Twenty years after Nirvana's last show in England, the Foo Fighters closed out the Reading Festival in Leeds last...
Posted: 27 Aug 2012 09:00 PM PDT
Now here's something you don't see every day (or ever, really)—Benicio Del Toro on daddy duty! The Savages star, toting what we imagine was a diaper- and formula-filled...
Posted: 27 Aug 2012 08:38 PM PDT
Tom Hanks was already known for being a great guy. But his reputation as one of the nicest movie stars around has kicked into overdrive after a friend of a guy who had an incredibly...
Posted: 27 Aug 2012 08:00 PM PDT
Does it feel like baby season or what?! While Anna Faris and Snooki have welcomed their new bundles of joy, celebs like Anna Paquin, Drew Barrymore and Camila Alves are still...
Posted: 27 Aug 2012 07:46 PM PDT
Get ready for a little shakeup. From now on, Bachelor Pad contestants will have to compete as couples, which meant heartbroken Rachel had to get over Michael's...
|You are subscribed to email updates from E! Online (UK) - Top Stories |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|