- First Look: Chloë Moretz Gets Bloody as Carrie!
- Madonna Loses Swastika for France Concert After Legal Threat
- Prince Harry Kissing Cousin Alert: Hilary Duff Is Related to the Queen!
- Martin Scorsese's 20-Year Silence? Director Sued Over Long-Delayed Film Project
- Prince Harry's Naked Photos: Desperate U.K. Papers Get Creative Amid Media Blackout
- One Direction's Zayn Malik Is No Twitter Quitter, Revives His Account After Blasting Haters
- Harvey Weinstein Victim of Extortion Plot by Fledgling Actor
- 50 Reasons We Can't Wait for Fall TV: Adam Lambert, a Female Watson and The Voice's Bromance!
- Prince Harry's Vegas Party Pal Ryan Lochte Talks Naked Photos: "I Don't Need That"
- Prince Harry Isn't the Only One: Five More Las Vegas Celebrity Scandals
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on How I Met Your Mother, Revenge, Smash and More!
- Fall TV Premiere Calendar: Find Out When Your Favorites Return and New Shows Start!
- The Best Things in Pop Culture This Week: Hot Cheetos, Tony Scott's Flicks and Super Big Mario
- Robert Pattinson and Jimmy Kimmel's Man Show: Cars, Dogging and Prostate Exams
- Liberty Ross Hits First Red Carpet Since Kristen Stewart Cheating Scandal—Without Wedding Ring
- Catching Fire Casting: Why Sam Claflin Is the Perfect Finnick Odair
- Hugh Hefner Accuses Conservatives of Assaulting the "Rights of Gays"
- Honey Boo Boo Recap: Farewell to Glitzy, the Best "Gay Pageant Pig" Ever!
- America's Got Talent Eliminations: Which Four Wildcard Acts Are Going to the Semifinals?
- Paul Ryan's Latest Opponent: Twisted Sister's Dee Snyder!
Posted: 23 Aug 2012 11:25 AM PDT
It's a prom night from hell for Chloë Moretz. The budding young star of such films as Let Me In, Hugo and Dark Shadows is playing Stephen King's favorite telekinetic high...
Posted: 23 Aug 2012 10:28 AM PDT
Is Madonna calming a commotion? With her European tour landing back in France, the "Girl Gone Wild" singer has appeared to cave to critics in the country who've blasted her...
Posted: 23 Aug 2012 10:13 AM PDT
It's really been a banner week for the royal family. Not only did they gain themselves a worldwide scandal in the form of a naked Prince Harry (cheers for that, by the way), but they also...
Posted: 23 Aug 2012 10:00 AM PDT
A spurned production company thinks Martin Scorsese ain't quite the goodfella. Cecchi Gori Pictures has sued the Oscar-winning auteur for breach of contract after he allegedly bailed...
Posted: 23 Aug 2012 08:42 AM PDT
Sure, Prince Harry flashed his, um, crown jewels. But U.K. tabs are still trying to figure out how to flash pics of his flashing. In the wake of a palace-imposed media blackout...
Posted: 23 Aug 2012 08:41 AM PDT
Our long national nightmare is over: One Direction's Zayn Malik has rejoined Twitter. Exhale, everyone. The longest 36 hours of our lives has passed. "Sorry, I was...
Posted: 23 Aug 2012 08:40 AM PDT
The moral of the story? Don't mess with Harvey Weinstein. A D-list actor has been arrested for trying to extort millions from the legendary movie mogul by threatening the lives of...
Posted: 23 Aug 2012 08:00 AM PDT
The leaves are changin', folks! OK, not really, but we are getting closer and closer to fall, which means all of our favorite shows and the networks' new offerings will be...
Posted: 23 Aug 2012 07:41 AM PDT
Lest we forget, before all the fuss was made about naked Prince Harry and his crown jewels in Las Vegas, the biggest to-do about the scandal-plagued royal's trip to Sin City was the (...
Posted: 23 Aug 2012 06:51 AM PDT
Prince Harry may have been caught with his pants down while whooping it up in Vegas, but he's certainly not the only celeb to get into trouble in Sin City. What happens in Vegas,...
Posted: 23 Aug 2012 06:05 AM PDT
Is it too much to ask that our favorite TV couples just get their happily ever after without too much angst? Well, when it comes to How I Met Your Mother, that might be too tall an...
Posted: 23 Aug 2012 06:00 AM PDT
Winter Fall TV season is coming. And we couldn't be more excited! We might have to stop making plans with friends, but we are determined to add about 20 hours of TV to our already busy...
Posted: 23 Aug 2012 05:00 AM PDT
This is America, baby, and every week is a good week to obsess about your favorite snacks. That said, we didn't even know what Takis tasted like until a certain super-viral YouTube video had...
Posted: 22 Aug 2012 11:03 PM PDT
Robert Pattinson and Jimmy Kimmel had a straight-up man-to-man talk tonight. Meaning, Kimmel didn't even pretend that he wanted to ask Pattinson personal questions about Kristen...
Posted: 22 Aug 2012 10:21 PM PDT
Liberty Ross followed Robert Pattinson into the light Wednesday. The scorned wife of Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders attended the red-carpet premiere of Shia...
Posted: 22 Aug 2012 09:00 PM PDT
What can you tell me about Sam Claflin, the actor who's now officially playing Finnick in my fave book series ever? —Vespa R., via the inbox You speak of Catching...
Posted: 22 Aug 2012 08:50 PM PDT
Playboy founder Hugh Hefner wanted to share his two cents on a specific topic, and lucky for him, he has a widely read publication to use as a way of getting his word out...
Posted: 22 Aug 2012 08:40 PM PDT
The Thompsons (aka the Boo Boos) seem tired this week. While usually they're spouting redneck one-liners left and right and delighting in pig poop, this week there's just a bit of joy...
Posted: 22 Aug 2012 08:18 PM PDT
These four performers got a chance of a lifetime. Last night's America's Got Talent brought back 12 acts from earlier in the competition for another shot at getting the...
Posted: 22 Aug 2012 08:07 PM PDT
Dee Snider is in a twist over Paul Ryan's taste in music. Further proving that not all rock stars enjoy the sound of their own hit tunes whenever, wherever, the Twisted Sister...
|You are subscribed to email updates from E! Online (UK) - Top Stories |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|